Apr 4, 2010
Status
I will take the NBDE part I in 2012. I have heard that at this time the boards will be pass/fail. But in replace of this there will be a GRE test. What will this exam cover? Will it be written by the same people that wrote the NBDE? I've been researching this and haven't found anything good. I'll keep looking. Thanks in advance.

Vicviper

Michael De Coro, DMD - AKA Steve McAwesome
Gold Donor
10+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2008
Visalia, CA
Status
Dentist
I will take the NBDE part I in 2012. I have heard that at this time the boards will be pass/fail. But in replace of this there will be a GRE test. What will this exam cover? Will it be written by the same people that wrote the NBDE? I've been researching this and haven't found anything good. I'll keep looking. Thanks in advance.
It's the GRE - this is the test that most non-health professional majors take to get into grad school.

http://www.ets.org/gre/

Many schools already use this for their residency programs, like LLU.

Jun 4, 2009
Status
is this a FACT that every dental student will have to take the GREs?????

can anyone confirm this