Could you read my Personal Statement PLEASE?

Started by oschrndz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

oschrndz

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I figured I would ask here since some of you are already in PT school or starting soon. Would anyone want to please take the time to read my personal statement and make comments and/or suggestion? Let me know and I can send it to you in a private message through here or I can email it to you (you tell what you prefer).
I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance! 🙂
 
You can PM me with it. I'll be around this afternoon to be able to read it. Just let me know what school you're applying to also. I'm a first year DPT student in MI, and I have over 10 years of writing for business in my background. Good luck!
 
You can PM me with it. I'll be around this afternoon to be able to read it. Just let me know what school you're applying to also. I'm a first year DPT student in MI, and I have over 10 years of writing for business in my background. Good luck!
THANK YOU!! 🙂 I will PM it right now!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can PM me with it. I'll be around this afternoon to be able to read it. Just let me know what school you're applying to also. I'm a first year DPT student in MI, and I have over 10 years of writing for business in my background. Good luck!



Hi, do you think you can also read my essay? This one is different as it is an autobiography and then a "statement of purpose" as describe by Univ. of St. Augustine. It's 2 essays, but they are both shortened.