Couldn't help but share

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hollycozza

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
that I'm graduating today :-D Skippedy skippedy skip!

Its a long road but so worth it when you get there :)

Cheers

Dr Heather
BAgSc BVSc :D :D :D

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! Are you going into a job or internship?

Good luck either way!

Thanks Angelo :D

I'm going into mixed practice- 50% smallies 25% horses, 25% beef cows, starting Jan 12th!! Very exciting and slightly scary!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations-well done!

Don't forget to do a little celebrating!

:hardy:

Congratulations-well done!

Don't forget to do a little celebrating!

:hardy:

Thanks, it should be a very clebratory day as we have the grad ceremony, then the faculty throws us a cocktail party and then we are having a Gradball. Hooray :zip: :hardy:

Holly, congratulations!!!

I am so happy for you and all that you've accomplished! Even though the internet can be very anonymous at times, it has always been clear from your posts what an intelligent, compassionate, and all-around NICE person you are. You are truly an asset to the profession.

Take care and best wishes as you embark on this exciting adventure! Looking forward to becoming your colleague... Congrats from the States!

Yay!!! :love: :luck: :soexcited::bow::clap::claps::biglove::highfive::hardy:

Holly, congratulations!!!

I am so happy for you and all that you've accomplished! Even though the internet can be very anonymous at times, it has always been clear from your posts what an intelligent, compassionate, and all-around NICE person you are. You are truly an asset to the profession.

Take care and best wishes as you embark on this exciting adventure! Looking forward to becoming your colleague... Congrats from the States!

Yay!!! :love: :luck: :soexcited::bow::clap::claps::biglove::highfive::hardy:

Agreed! Best of luck, Holly, and please keep us posted as you get into practice! (We can live vicariously through you as we work toward our turns :D)

yay! job well done! i hope you update us after your first day on the job :)

good luck and best wishes!

Thanks everyone :love: :love: :love:

All graduated now :D

Now awaiting the excitement / terror of starting work on Jan 12th! :scared: / :)

Have a wonderful Christmas!! :love:

Congrats; that is amazing and I wish you the very best! :D

Yay for Dr. Holly! :highfive:

Congrats Dr. Holly!! :woot: Best of luck!!! :luck: :love:

Thanks again everyone! :love::thumbup:

I'm even on a roster now, til April, and have a date to look forward to with mild alarm- the weekend of 28th Feb- the first time I will be holding the fort at the clinic alone!!! :scared:

Scary but exciting stuff! :)

Wishing you all a brilliant Christmas and a fantastic 2009 :love:

That is so awesome!! Congratulations to you.

Big BIG congrats! :D I'm glad you're getting a few weeks off before starting too! :cool: I think that's what I'll do when I graduate...take a little vacation! :luck: