Countdown til 8/23/08!!!

Started by Brandie28
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Brandie28

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who else has started studying non-stop...night and day...5 hours of sleep at night...and feeling like you are never going to be able to remember everything!? 😱 Just looking for anyone else to vent with thats with me here... 🙂
 
I am with you guys! I feel like crap and I am trying to study but I am soooo tired of it and I don't even know what to look at anymore! Good luck to you all and take care of yourselves you don't need to be sick for Saturday...get some rest...especially Friday!

I agree with you, but I applied early decision and this is the only time I'm taking the PCAT, so it's all or nothing! I feel like I can't waste any precious time to relax 🙁
 
I agree with you, but I applied early decision and this is the only time I'm taking the PCAT, so it's all or nothing! I feel like I can't waste any precious time to relax 🙁
Good luck to you!! I am treating this test like its all or nothing too because I know if I have to take it in October I am not going to have any time to study for it with school and work. But we'll see...I wish you the best of luck Saturday!!