• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Site Updates Coming Soon

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

countdown timer..

About the Ads

A8

10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2007
  1. Dental Student
Nice. I like it!

Or you can check AADSAS the night before at 12:01am EST, which means 9:01pm for us on the west coast. :woot:

oh really...I did not know they update our status on AADSAS. I will try to check AADSAS the night before if the website is not down! I guess AADSAS will be down since everyone wants to log-in to their account!

Upvote 0

MKD1960

10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2008
Michigan
  1. Dental Student
I'm sure not counting on an AADSAS update on Dec. 1. My status still says "received/under review" at Case (I haven't heard from them in months one way or the other). Nothing under status listed for UofMich or UDM although I interviewed at both schools in mid October & November. "Applicant has been invited for an interview. After the applicant has been contacted and indicates their date preferrence, a confirmation will be sent via e-mail." for Indiana and I interviewed w/them Nov. 1. I rarely check AADSAS anymore, because it never seems to change!

Upvote 0
About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.