Countdown to D-Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mystique

The Procrastinator
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Soo, when are you taking the boards?

I'm signed up for 6/21.

Members don't see this ad.

6/19. But I have finals to deal with this week. :mad:

Am I the only one who throws up on himself every time I think about boards? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
6/10 for me...I can't wait for the evening of the 10th, it'll be 17 days of sweet, sweet vacation! In the meantime, I'm having a tough time getting motivated enough to study...

Willamette

Idiopathic said:
Ill see you there...bring the coffee, Ill bring the doughnuts (unless you are going to StL to take it?)

I'll be in Tulsa. Too many distractions at home. I thought you were signed up for the 15th or something?

Are you planning on going to our board review? I think I'm only going to Goljan's stuff. Our school doesn't give us enough time to study. I need those two weeks to study instead of listening to someone lecture. :rolleyes:

btw, I'll bring the crack, you bring the pipe.

JUNE 4TH!

i've got finals next week also . mostly shelf exams though in path, behavioral and pharm so that is pseudo board prep anyway.

i can't wait to just be over with it and get my 3 weeks off before clinicals start.

6/14......a monday yikes!!!

taking sunday off to mess with this nuisance of a game called SOCOM 2.... :D

hmm or maybe i should go to church.....haven?t been there in a while though..so the big guy up there may get suspicious

just moved mine to 6/17
originaly on 6/29 - but this way I can go to my friends bachelor party on the 19th :D I got my priorities straight.
got path, behavior shelves to deal w. this week and a pharm final :eek:

6/11, which gives 3.5wks off before clerkships so that I can take some pseudovacation with my limited money.

6/22 for me. I've been done with class for like 6 weeks now, with just review stuff. I might move up my date, but I donno. 52 days left.

Got my date with destiny set for June 11th.
After that it's two sweet weeks in Costa Rica to try to remember what it's like to be a normal person. I swear I'm going nuts sometimes, I wake up in the middle of the night naming drug side effects. I want my brain back!!

Right now I'm registered for June 21 which gives me five weeks of study after finals (and I'll need them all!) Then I have one week to pack up and move to Pittsburgh for clinicals, which start June 28.

Needless to say, I'm jealous of those who can actually have a vacation. :(

June 7th. Clinicals start on the 21st. So I get 2 weeks of sweet, sweet vacation. I really want this thing to be over already, honestly. I've started relating everything to pathologic findings. Yesterday that song by Evanescence came on and when she said, "My wounds don't seem to heal" I blurted out (aloud) "Vitamin C deficiency!"

6/17

45 days from today. Im going to buy a bottle of single malt which will be opened on the night of 6/17 regardless of whether I felt like I passed, did well, or failed miserably. Crossing my fingers and hoping I dont screw up too badly :)

Legion

6/11
Figure Friday is as good as any day...and then can have a nice weekend. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! :thumbup:

Who neglected to show my thread some love and let it slide all the way to page 2?

5/25 here

anatomy, embryo, biochem down...

everything else to go

Wow, it seems 6/21 is a popular day...I think that makes 4 or 5 of us now. Anyways, best of luck to all of you. Make sure to leave us some feedback post-test. :)

I'm starting to get a bit anxious; I still have a long ways to go in terms of preparation. :(