Countdown until December 1st

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nothing updated here, off to bed til the morning!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
I wish I was part of this excitement of when the clock strikes midnight, but the school I'm waiting for doesn't start rolling their notifications until tomorrow morning :X3: Still have to wait 8 hours :whistle:

Members don't see this ad :)
I wanna sleep but SDN is too lit right now!

Same!! Built my first PC ever back in September. How are your specs? What schools are you waiting on btw
GTX 1070
Core i5 6600k
16 GB RAM
1 256GB SSD and 1 TB HDD

That's the bulk of it. Pretty much wanted a rig that does 1440p gaming and it does the trick.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
GTX 1070
Core i5 6600k
16 GB RAM
1 256GB SSD and 1 TB HDD

That's the bulk of it. Pretty much wanted a rig that does 1440p gaming and it does the trick.

Sounds almost like mine! I'm debating if I will bring it to d-school with me assuming I get accepted

Pity... people are leaving the party way too early.

I was about to leave the party after getting waitlisted/deferred at IU but then I got a *potential* interview invitation from CWRU :biglove: Thank you!

EDIT: Considered for an interview, no interview invite yet :sorry:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Sounds almost like mine! I'm debating if I will bring it to d-school with me assuming I get accepted
Same here. I think I might bring it with if accepted. Oh I forgot to answer the second part of your post. The schools I'm waiting on: Marquette, Minnesota, Midwestern Illinois, Detroit Mercy.

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here. I think I might bring it with if accepted. Oh I forgot to answer the second part of your post. The schools I'm waiting on: Marquette, Minnesota, Midwestern Illinois, Detroit Mercy.

im waiting on MWU-IL, WVU, and Detroit Mercy

I got an email from Case asking if I was still available for an interview in the spring. 72 hours to reply.

Reactions: 4 users
just giving it to god at this point :)

Reactions: 7 users
From the looks of it on SDN, people who applied to CASE are either getting rejected or interview invitations, haven't seen any acceptances yet.....and I'm here just (Im)patiently waiting for an email

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 3 users
From the looks of it on SDN, people who applied to CASE are either getting rejected or interview invitations, haven't seen any acceptances yet.....and I'm here just (Im)patiently waiting for an email

I got a Deny Interview email from Case at 12:03am EST

I am really nervous and freaking out now...I am waiting on four more schools. I am praying for just once acceptance. :(

I am really nervous and freaking out now...I am waiting on four more schools. I am praying for just once acceptance. :(

Praying for you best of luck ^^ I'm waiting on 3 but theyre all in the morning

I got a Deny Interview email from Case at 12:03am EST
What if someone hasn't interviewed and hasn't received any email? No rejection, but no interview?

Accepted!

Reactions: 12 users
What if someone hasn't interviewed and hasn't received any email? No rejection, but no interview?
I'm guessing that you'd probably be on some sort of waitlist?

Unless they send out the Deny Interview emails in batches or something

I don't apply until next year, but this thread is motivating the hell out of me to finish my college career on a high note. Congrats to everyone that has received acceptances, and good luck to everyone still waiting!! :)

whats the difference between "deny interview" and "rejected"?

Happy December 1st from the central time zone!

Reactions: 6 users
Iowa you guys!!!! Ahhhhh!!!

Reactions: 1 users
whats the difference between "deny interview" and "rejected"?

You can be rejected after receiving an interview. Deny interview means they don't like you on paper.

Round 1 = ADEA AADSAS Submission
Round 2 = Interview

You have to survive both rounds to make it to get accepted.

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats to everyone whose gotten in already and to everyone who will get in at some point today! Cya in the AM..

Sent from my SM-G550T using SDN mobile

Reactions: 4 users