Countdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
!!!!!! 4 !!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
oh mylanta! it's 4 days left...shoot i just crapped my pants from excitement!!!!! :laugh:

oh mylanta! it's 4 days left...shoot i just crapped my pants from excitement!!!!! :laugh:

If you're crapping your pants with four days left I'm terrified of even considering what horrific bodily functions you'll go through on November 30th. Please keep us informed if you're capable of typing after it happens.:scared:

Last edited:
:love:hahah ya'll funny.

Sweet mary and Jesus! 3 days left, and ...shoot I just crapped in my pants, again. Damn this is getting annoying. :laugh:

You'll make less friends than Ghetto-Bee if you keep poopin yourself all the time.

and don't jump the gun! we got a full hour till 3 days!

Members don't see this ad :)
You'll make less friends than Ghetto-Bee if you keep poopin yourself all the time.

and don't jump the gun! we got a full hour till 3 days!

hey did any one wish you happy thanksgivn today? cuz i am!! Will you be my friend now?:xf:

with all the pre-dents poopin in their pants, Depends isn't gonna go out of business anytime soon.. :laugh:
anyone else going shopping tmrw? if the turkey trick doesnt work, wake up tmrw at 4am, go shopping, and then come back to sleep til monday! :rolleyes:

:love:hahah ya'll funny.

Sweet mary and Jesus! 3 days left, and ...shoot I just crapped in my pants, again. Damn this is getting annoying. :laugh:
http://www.adultdiapers.org/
image011.jpg

oh i love countdowns!

i have 3 days for this
and 38 days till im 2:D:D

this is so sad,,, i find myself (while being on thanksgiving break) just sitting around for a good portion of the day refreshing my aadsas page, going through SDN, and waiting on snail mail to come... what has my life come to!?!? this sunday night is going to be a crazy crazy time for me with the bears having the biggest game of the year and knowing that "d-day" is right around the corner!! good luck to everyone!

this is so sad,,, i find myself (while being on thanksgiving break) just sitting around for a good portion of the day refreshing my aadsas page, going through SDN, and waiting on snail mail to come... what has my life come to!?!? this sunday night is going to be a crazy crazy time for me with the bears having the biggest game of the year and knowing that "d-day" is right around the corner!! good luck to everyone!

what? vs vikings is the biggest game of the year?? what you meant to say was that the bears vs ny giants for the NFC Championship is the bears' biggest game of the year ;)

wow, never been so nervous b4, driving me nuts, 2.5 left

so i just ate chinese food, and got a fortune cookie that says:
"A cheerful letter or message is on its way to you." :)

so i just ate chinese food, and got a fortune cookie that says:
"A cheerful letter or message is on its way to you." :)

Weird!!! I just got "ACCEPT THE NEXT PROPOSITION YOU RECEIVE" in my Fortune Cookie. Compliments of Panda Express!

Weird!!! I just got "ACCEPT THE NEXT PROPOSITION YOU RECEIVE" in my Fortune Cookie. Compliments of Panda Express!
Damn.. I need to hit up a Chinese/Vietnamese restaurant.

Are you sure yours was referring to dental school?

because I was just about to ask you... will you marry me? :idea:

do what the cookie says! :D

:soexcited: I'm so excited, that I just can't hide it!!! :soexcited:

!!!!two!!!!!

I kid you not, my wife and I ate at a local chinese buffet today and she got this fortune: "A lucky package is on its way to you soon." Let's hear it for the fortune cookie factory! (I will seriously scan it if ya'll don't believe it)

21 hours!!!!

darn it! i was at a chinese restaurant today and forgot to get a fortune cookie!
oh well.. apparently i didnt need it cause i got a big package in the mail today :D

Almost Dec 1!! but not sure if I can really say 14 hrs because we all know nothing is happening at 12 am tonight lol

TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW!!!!!!

I am not going to be able to sleep well tonight!!!!

holy ****ake mushrooms! I want to keep sleeping and just wake up tomorrow hopefully, when my phone rings with good news!!!!!

~~!!12 HOURS!!~~
:luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck:

It forshadowed the truth! I got a Pitt package yesterday :D

Thank you Cookie!

Hey somethinpositiv,
I got that same exact message when I went to visit my friend in Pittsburgh!! This was a couple of weeks after my Upitt interview and I received my acceptance letter yesterday too!! What a coincidence!

Hey somethinpositiv,
I got that same exact message when I went to visit my friend in Pittsburgh!! This was a couple of weeks after my Upitt interview and I received my acceptance letter yesterday too!! What a coincidence!

cookie neva lies.