Step I Couple questions about study plans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sliceofbread136

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1) I started DIT during spring break and I should be able to finish before my dedicated study time. I've taken notes on all of the videos, but I'm not exactly sure how much I've retained. I'm wondering if I should watch it again during my dedicated study time in combo with some UWORLD questions. Do you think this would be worth it or should I just stick with FA pathoma and my notes? For some context I have ~6 weeks dedicated study time and I think it would take me around 2 weeks to power through DIT a second time.

2) I took NBME 17 about a month ago before covering Derm, psych, and alot of micro. I got a 217, and I'm wondering what score this would correlate to after my dedicated study time.

3) If there a page on this forum with a good study plan template like SN2's thread for the MCAT?

Thanks!