Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just found these forums, just been reading so far, haven't posted yet.
1. From what I gather SGU, Ross, and AUC are the best three Carib Med schools? With this order: SGU > Ross > AUC ?
2. If I went to a Carib. school, could I do all my rotations 3rd and 4th year in the U.S.?
3. For the first 2 years of Med School in the Carib. schools, is there Winter or Summer breaks?
4. I hear the Carib schools have trouble finding residency's, but if I just want to do family practice, would I easily find a residency?
5. Is the living conditions AUC > SGU > Ross? How bad (or good) is it specifically in SGU?
Thanks for answering any of those questions. My stats are White Male GPA=3.45, BCPM=3.35, MCAT=haven't taken yet. i'm in this borderline position where my grades aren't that competive for US schools but I'd probably be very competive at Carib schools.
1. From what I gather SGU, Ross, and AUC are the best three Carib Med schools? With this order: SGU > Ross > AUC ?
2. If I went to a Carib. school, could I do all my rotations 3rd and 4th year in the U.S.?
3. For the first 2 years of Med School in the Carib. schools, is there Winter or Summer breaks?
4. I hear the Carib schools have trouble finding residency's, but if I just want to do family practice, would I easily find a residency?
5. Is the living conditions AUC > SGU > Ross? How bad (or good) is it specifically in SGU?
Thanks for answering any of those questions. My stats are White Male GPA=3.45, BCPM=3.35, MCAT=haven't taken yet. i'm in this borderline position where my grades aren't that competive for US schools but I'd probably be very competive at Carib schools.