course by course evaluation (from studying abroad)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

midgi97

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

To keep my acceptance I must send the school an official course by course evaluation from when I studied abroad. I was wondering if anyone knew of a cheap service that does this. I can only find ones that cost about $200 (its the same rate for everyone) but I only took one class for 3 weeks so I would really like to find a cheaper place that will do this for me. Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Does it have to be official from an agency? Or can you just send comparative syllabi? I'm not sure about the agency services, but some schools will accept matching course descriptions/syllabi if you can find them yourself.

it says "Official course by course evaluation certifying coursework taken at the University of Westminster from a NACES accredited evaluation service, such as World Education Services, Inc., Josef Silny and Associates, Inc. or Educational Credential Evaluators, inc."

Ouch... I dunno then.. is it a required course? I understand them wanting to know what it is, but if it's not a course that determines you completing admissions requirements it you may be able to get away with not spending hundreds of dollars.