Course Classification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Joshgreypod

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, so I took a couple of health classes under the health education department at my school and I was wondering if they would be calculated into my Science GPA?
The courses I took are intro to public health, intro to epidemiology, and environmental health. Since they are in the health education department do I classify each of these courses as health education or do I classify them individually such as public health, epidemiology, and environmental health? If I classify them as health education they won't count towards my Science GPA but I'd prefer they would count because I got A's in them.