Course elective which one?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thecoolpharmboi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

The upcoming semester (fall) will be my last semester (im graduating in december!) and I can take 1 free elective and I need you guys' opinion on which would benefit me more in terms of when pharmacy schools look at my coursework.

(I'm a Biology major so majority of my classes are bio-based)

Ok, I can take Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry OR Healthcare Management (Which one do you think is best? Personally I think the chemistry course would be better, but healthcare management class sounds alluring to me)
 
I would take the one that's more appealing to me. You say hc mgmt is alluring - go with that one.

As long as it is purely an elective, explore!
 
Hey guys,

The upcoming semester (fall) will be my last semester (im graduating in december!) and I can take 1 free elective and I need you guys' opinion on which would benefit me more in terms of when pharmacy schools look at my coursework.

(I'm a Biology major so majority of my classes are bio-based)

Ok, I can take Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry OR Healthcare Management (Which one do you think is best? Personally I think the chemistry course would be better, but healthcare management class sounds alluring to me)
Descriptive IChem... IChem will kill you... this one might cut you up.

Take hc mgmt.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

The upcoming semester (fall) will be my last semester (im graduating in december!) and I can take 1 free elective and I need you guys' opinion on which would benefit me more in terms of when pharmacy schools look at my coursework.

(I'm a Biology major so majority of my classes are bio-based)

Ok, I can take Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry OR Healthcare Management (Which one do you think is best? Personally I think the chemistry course would be better, but healthcare management class sounds alluring to me)

Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry is a very interesting course. I like it very much. If you like chem, then take it. If not, don't waste your time. Good luck!
 
Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry is a very interesting course. I like it very much. If you like chem, then take it. If not, don't waste your time. Good luck!

Yeah, my adviser said that taking a chemistry course and doing well in it may help me make a good impression before I graduate and apply to pharmacy schools. But I don't know if I entirely am excited to take it though. T_T I'm just not decisive when it comes to class schedules.