Course Issue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Telekinesis

Gig 'Em
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking a psyc course but the course is actually statistics. Can I count it as part of my BCPM gpa? The course is title Psyc: 203, Elementary Statistics.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm of the opinion that they don't really fight you on how the course should be counted. If you in good faith believe this is a statistics based course and the name of the course agrees I really doubt you will have an issue assigning it to some variation of "statistics/math". I took. ie. Food Toxicology (might raise a few eyebrows but was actually great preparation for microbiology) - so I'm sitting there trying to decide if I mark it down as biology or some sort of "other science". And that's why I sometimes find the whole GPA thing that schools do so comical. If classification isn't strictly enforced anyone can beef there science GPA up. Whatever - don't fret it. Read the rules and assign the classes honestly and I doubt you'll have an issue.