Course Record- DO application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LScribe

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just saw that my application got sent out by AACOMAS but in the course record it shows that I have 0 hours for genetics? My application was verified and the genetics course is in there listed under biology/zoology. Anyone know if this is going to be a problem?

Members don't see this ad.

So I just saw that my application got sent out by AACOMAS but in the course record it shows that I have 0 hours for genetics? My application was verified and the genetics course is in there listed under biology/zoology. Anyone know if this is going to be a problem?

It did that for mine too. I thought it was because once the critical mass of pre-reqs is verified the system doesn't bother classifying things under prereqs anymore, but then again, that doesn't make much sense.

I think it's doing that because when we enter courses and classify them there is no "Genetics" classification but only "Bio/Zoology" so when pre reqs are listed they do not show up under "Genetics"

contact AACOMAS and see what they say.

Members don't see this ad :)
On my app to DMU my genetics class shows up under genetics but on all my other school apps it does not show under genetics....it is just under bio/zoology....not sure why.

It depends if the school requires genetics or not. If yes..its under Genetics, if not...under bio