Course Requirement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmocist

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The university i attend only offers a 100 level human anatomy/physiology course. Even the community college in my city only offers a 100 level anatomy/physiology course. I am not worried about physiology b/c i am taking a 400 level physiology course right now, but what should i do about anatomy? I was wondering if anyone is in the same predicament
 
I had to take the lower level anatomy at a CC even though i had a 400 level physio. Several schools said they would waive it..but not all of them. So I would contact the schools you want to apply to.