'Course subject' in PTCAS

Started by katelly
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

katelly

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm working on entering my courses into PTCAS. I have a BA in Environmental Studies which is a pretty well rounded degree, some sciences, some social sciences. I'd really like to hear from other EVST majors.
My problem is that the options under 'course subject' don't include any environmental studies department options. Some of the classes are obvious, ecology = biology; environmental regulation = (law) other course; etc. Some I don't know what to select.
Is it safe to generalize and say that if it isn't really obvious it falls under 'other science?' This is what I would like to do, but I don't want to misrepresent myself as having a lot of hard science classes; because that isn't what they are.