1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Course work and undergrad preperation.

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Student247, Jun 13, 2002.

1. Student247

Student247 Member
    7+ Year Member

Is anyone getting an undergrad in philosophy? I was wondering how to arrange my schedule accordingly. Im starting my junior years at UCI in the fall and was curious how this process works. How did you set up your classes so that you could work on your major and still have the time, dedication, and sanity of working on those dreaded pre req's that med school requires? Any advice will help. Oh, I almost forgot. I'm also planning on taking some course work-- calculous, bio, and o'chem--at the local CC. How would this figure into the equation given the fact that universities want you to work on your own major, there. I know I can ask these questions to my advisor, but I wanted to here from some pre-med's in the same situation. Its always comforting to know what some of your own peer's have done in similiar situations.

Regards,
    Student247

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mutterkuchen

Mutterkuchen Senior Member
    15+ Year Member

A good friend of mine got a philsophy undergrad degree. He is a union welder with the power company.