Course work and undergrad preperation.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Student247

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone getting an undergrad in philosophy? I was wondering how to arrange my schedule accordingly. Im starting my junior years at UCI in the fall and was curious how this process works. How did you set up your classes so that you could work on your major and still have the time, dedication, and sanity of working on those dreaded pre req's that med school requires? Any advice will help. Oh, I almost forgot. I'm also planning on taking some course work-- calculous, bio, and o'chem--at the local CC. How would this figure into the equation given the fact that universities want you to work on your own major, there. I know I can ask these questions to my advisor, but I wanted to here from some pre-med's in the same situation. Its always comforting to know what some of your own peer's have done in similiar situations.

Regards,
Student247

Members don't see this ad.

A good friend of mine got a philsophy undergrad degree. He is a union welder with the power company.