Course Work-Extension classes

Started by DrBorisCA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrBorisCA

aka. Flaming Cheeto
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

Not sure if many could help me with this but here goes.. Im in the UCLA RAP Program and have taken a lot of classes in the Main UCLA Program but had to do it through concurrent enrollment through UCLA Extension, meaning that the actual grades are on the UCLA Extension transcript. How can I make sure adcoms realize the difference? I assume I still have to list those classes under UCLA Extension so they can check off with the transcript? Any one in the same situation?

Kathy
 
DrBorisCA said:
Hi all,

Not sure if many could help me with this but here goes.. Im in the UCLA RAP Program and have taken a lot of classes in the Main UCLA Program but had to do it through concurrent enrollment through UCLA Extension, meaning that the actual grades are on the UCLA Extension transcript. How can I make sure adcoms realize the difference? I assume I still have to list those classes under UCLA Extension so they can check off with the transcript? Any one in the same situation?

Kathy

Yep, took chem XL 153A through extension. I just listed it as extension. they will know if it is the same class offered through the regular session.