Course Work Section Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keeptrying

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you change the session (ex Fall Semester 2002) in the Course Work section? It seems that I am only able to enter one session for all of my classes over four years. I am sure I am missing something...Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

keeptrying said:
How do you change the session (ex Fall Semester 2002) in the Course Work section? It seems that I am only able to enter one session for all of my classes over four years. I am sure I am missing something...Anyone?

I'm am saying this off of memory...

Right above and on the left side of the session that you already have listed there should be a link that says something along the lines of "add another session". When you click on that it will bring you to the page where you input the school, semester and year. Then you hit continue and you can input the classes for that semester (session). Just repeat for each session.

It took me a few minutes to find it too when I filled it out. Hope my explanation helps and you can find it! Good luck!