Courses After Graduation and Transcripts

Started by Oink
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Oink

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I graduated this June and I need to take two more courses (1 this summer, 1 this Fall) at another community college for pre-requisites. I was wondering do I send the transcript to PharmCAS after I finish both courses, or do it right now?

Also, the academic update window opens on December and I accidentally put my planned courses as "Graduate" instead of "Post-Bac." Will this affect my chances to pharmacy schools with deadlines as November 1st? I've already submitted my PharmCAS application.

Thanks!
 
I would sent your old transcript (from school you graduated in June) now and summer transcript as soon as the grade is available. That way PharmCAS can start verifying your courses and grades instead of having to wait for your old transcripts.

And regarding inputting "Graduate" instead of "Post-Bac" -
I feel like it might be one of those things PharmCAS will correct once they see your transcript. They changed one of my grade status after seeing my transcript - it was one of those withdrawals that I didn't know which to select I think.
But I would definitely contact PharmCAS to verify