Coursework Entry Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HuskyUC

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, quick question:

So during high school, I took a few AP classes. They weren't the ones where you take the AP exam and receive credit depending on ur AP exam score, rather they were if you achieved above a "C" grade you would get credit. On my transcript these courses are listed as "early college experience/non-degree program". I read on AADSAS that these do not count towards your GPA, but do I still have to include them in the coursework section when entering grades?

Also, would you guys recommend paying the 55$ fee for AADSAS to enter my coursework, or just entering them myself. There is a 10 day turnaround, but I am afraid that if I make an error I will have to go through the verification process all over again from the start.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Do not pay the $55. Bunch them all together if they are not individually listed on your college script and mark them as CR where the grade would be. If you need to fix it, they tell you and you're immediately put at the top of the list for review after doing so.

Do not pay the $55. Bunch them all together if they are not individually listed on your college script and mark them as CR where the grade would be. If you need to fix it, they tell you and you're immediately put at the top of the list for review after doing so.

Thanks for the reply! Does this include some classes that I actually transferred for credit? The others I did not transfer but they still appear.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you talking about dual credit rather than AP? Credit for what? If you did a dual credit class, it counts toward your GPA.

Are you talking about dual credit rather than AP? Credit for what? If you did a dual credit class, it counts toward your GPA.

We had courses in our high school that were AP/Early College Experience that you could choose to take credit only if you ended up going to a state school, granted you had above a "C". At the beginning of college, I had the opportunity to select which credits I wanted to transfer, and only transferred one Bio class, but all the AP courses still appear on my transcript, with grades.

We had courses in our high school that were AP/Early College Experience that you could choose to take credit only if you ended up going to a state school, granted you had above a "C". At the beginning of college, I had the opportunity to select which credits I wanted to transfer, and only transferred one Bio class, but all the AP courses still appear on my transcript, with grades.

Oh, that's pretty bizarre... I'd just go with what it said on AADSAS, then. That sounds far different from what I did.