Coursework in Post-Bac Program at Baylor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Irrizistuble

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find this in any other post or on the Baylor's website. What are the classes that make up the post-bac program at Baylor? The site says there are 10 classes (8 upper) classes taken between UNT and UTD, but what are they?

Does anyone know what happens if you have already taken some of those before you apply (let's say, they are BioChem, A&P, cell bio, etc.)?

Members don't see this ad.

i'm in the post bac program now...they give you a list of classes to choose from at each school all upper division science courses, first they would LIKE you to take courses that you have not taken previously, but most people have bio degrees and have taken many of these classes already...they make exceptions on an individual basis if you can retake courses, such as has it been more than 2 years, if you made lower than an A in the course, or if they feel the course will be helpful in dental school

oh gosh i could give you the list of courses...but it would take forever to type...you can give me your email, and i can scan the list they gave us from the this year.