Coursework Listing on AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jbyun48

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my GPA just got verified and it also led to a couple of my coursework listings being changed. I received AP credit for psychology and listed it as "Introductory Psychology" since that's what my transcript said, but AADSAS just changed the course name to "Advanced Placement." I just called AADSAS and they said all their AP credits are listed as that and that schools will only see "Advanced Placement" and not "Introductory Psychology." I know a few schools require psychology as a prereq, so how will they know that I received AP credit for it? I remember calling schools a while back saying they do allow psychology from AP credits as long as it is listed on the transcript, but according to AADSAS....any suggestions on what to do?

Members don't see this ad.

The titles of the classes for which I received AP credit show up on AADSAS exactly as they do on my transcript--they didn't change anything on mine during verification. That's really weird. I'd call tomorrow and try your luck with another representative.