1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

coursework question!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by buccal, Jun 19, 2008.

1. buccal

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I listed all my coursework (fall/winter/fall/winter...) exactly as it appears on my transcript. However, when you click on the PRINT tab, it says "This list is organized by the order of Session date." and all the semester are shuffled. Just listing them in correct session order is correct, right?

2. buccal

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
  3. Andrew324

7+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Make sure you got the years right and everything, Mine turned out so it goes in order. Fall 2006 SPring 2007 Fall 2007 Spring 2008....

4. buccal

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Maybe the problem is that our school follows the "Fall/Winter/Spr&Sum"
    trimester system. For instance, on my transcript Winter 2008 comes first and then Spring 2008 comes next. But when I click on PRINT coursework, Spring 2008 comes first. Should I just call AADSAS?

5. DCRedskinsRule

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I think I remember having a similar issue... We have mini-mesters in January so even though I took the class in Jan 2007, when I labeled the course Winter 2007, it showed up after spring and fall.

I actually don't remember what I did. I think I left it because it matched my transcript, and didn't want to risk changing it to Winter 2006 since I took the class clearly in 2007. I would double check to make sure that you typed in the years exactly right, then not worry about it b/c if there's confusion, they have your official transcripts right in front of them.

But maybe this is bad advice, so I'm sorry if it is lol. :cool:

Best of luck!:thumbup:

6. buccal

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Yeah, I really don't want to risk changing anything. I added all the session as it exactly appears on my transcript so...

7. buccal

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    anyone in the same semester system?