1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Coursework Section on PharmCAS-Academic Status

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Mimrose, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Mimrose

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    So I'm a little confused when it comes to entering your Academic Status on the PharmCAS app.

For example, my University considers me a Senior because of the number of credit hours I've accumulated (I took a bunch of AP classes in high school), but it's only my third year of college so I consider myself a Junior.

However, I'm not sure what PharmCAS is looking for. Are they asking for Academic Status based off of the number of credit hours I have (In which case, I'd put in my status as Senior) or how many years I've attended college (In which case I'd put that I'm a Junior).

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lunesta

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    When I was applying I took a few courses while I was in high school too. On pharmcas I just listed that I had two freshman years(one for my HS courses that counted for college credit and one for my actual freshman year of college), so my current year actually fit what I was in college and it worked just fine.

Mimrose likes this.
  4. Mimrose

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Thank you! :)