Coursework

Started by lomocat10
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lomocat10

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took a college course when I was still in high school, so when I am entering the information in PTCAS, would I classify myself as a freshman for my status when I took the class? Also, are we supposed to enter AP classes we took in high school? Thanks!!
 
That's what I did. I took a few "University in the High School" courses through the University at Albany and submitted them as freshman status.
 
Ok, thank you!

Also, if a course was a hybrid class, meaning the lecture was in person but the coursework and exams were online, do I need to put "online" for special classification? Or just "Not Applicable"?
 
Also, are extension classes considered upper division? I took the class after undergrad, but it was only a prob and stats class.