coursework

Started by buritne
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

buritne

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I just wanted to ask what your coursework was for each semester.
Im confused at whether I should do 2 or 3 yr track. If I do 2, then i will need to take o chem, bio 2 and physics 1 all at once and im not sure if it is impossible to do well with the time constraints. I want to finish as early as possible but grades are the main thing.
 
Hello,

I just wanted to ask what your coursework was for each semester.
Im confused at whether I should do 2 or 3 yr track. If I do 2, then i will need to take o chem, bio 2 and physics 1 all at once and im not sure if it is impossible to do well with the time constraints. I want to finish as early as possible but grades are the main thing.

Are you working and do you have a bachelors degree? If you are working then I would say take the 3 year track. The reason I asked if you have a bachelors degree is because schools want to make sure you can handle the Pharm.D curriculum of 17ish credits. I know students who have gone to a community college and have been rejected because they only take 12 credits at a time and schools think that they cant handle the Pharm.D curriculum.
 
If your a freshmen and first-time student, I would stick with 12 credit hours until you think your ready to handle more hours.

My highest I can handle is 19-20 credit hours. Though again I went almost insane that semester, but achieved A's and B's overall. Loads of science and math courses too.