Covering Your Eyes = Cheating?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Achilless

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've been using a technique for angle ranking where you cover your eyes (with your hand) and leave a tiny gap, and it has been working wonders for me (10+ on BC). It has also helped with the quick glance technique, at least for me... So, the big question issss would it be considered breaking the rules? I know that covering/touching your screen is, so I'm curious to what the rules about touching your face are. It would also be funny to see what the Proctor thinks, probably thinks I'm deleting life afterward.
Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
I've been using a technique for angle ranking where you cover your eyes (with your hand) and leave a tiny gap, and it has been working wonders for me (10+ on BC). It has also helped with the quick glance technique, at least for me... So, the big question issss would it be considered breaking the rules? I know that covering/touching your screen is, so I'm curious to what the rules about touching your face are. It would also be funny to see what the Proctor thinks, probably thinks I'm deleting life afterward.
Thanks in advance!
At the prometric center, they never mentioned touching my face is breaking the rules so I don't see why not. If only I learned your technique before my exam :p

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Could you explain this technique in more detail? Sounds helpful haha

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sure!
So I place my left hand horizontally across both eyes and leave a little gap between my fingers, blocking one eye completely and using the other while doing so, so that my vision is solely on the angles (Rather than the entire screen). I made it sound way more difficult than it is, but it really isn't. Also, the gap between your fingers should only be showing the center of your eyeball if you were to look at the mirror.
Hope this helps

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Sure!
So I place my left hand horizontally across both eyes and leave a little gap between my fingers, blocking one eye completely and using the other while doing so, so that my vision is solely on the angles (Rather than the entire screen). I made it sound way more difficult than it is, but it really isn't. Also, the gap between your fingers should only be showing the center of your eyeball if you were to look at the mirror.
Hope this helps

Forgot to add that you should quick glance when doing so ( dunno how I missed that). Add your flavor to it. I, personally, was getting super dizzy doing quick glance, but this makes it more manageable. Think of it as merging two techniques in one.

Sure!
Hope this helps
Their gonna think this man has given up with his hand across his face LMAO