COVID-19 Prompt Secondary Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sonder88

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please describe if and how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected your preparation for applying to medical school. (750 chars)

What exactly is this question asking?

Does it want me to state challenges, and how I overcame those challenges? Can I also explain what I learned while working with a pt population that was against vaccines or is that not relevant to the question and how I will apply my lesson as a physician?

Members don't see this ad.

Please describe if and how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected your preparation for applying to medical school. (750 chars)

What exactly is this question asking?

Does it want me to state challenges, and how I overcame those challenges? Can I also explain what I learned while working with a pt population that was against vaccines or is that not relevant to the question and how I will apply my lesson as a physician?
Read the prompt. It is specific for knowing how the pandemic affected your plans and timeline to apply to medical school (in-person activities cancelled, new community service experiences undertaken, courses going pass-fail, getting an IA for improperly hosting a party in the midst of the pandemic, etc.). Use the vaccine info sessions experience for a different essay (managing difficult people/diverse/alternate thinking).

Reactions: 1 users