COVID-19 resources/education

Started by hchinnis
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hchinnis

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I am a registered nurse in an ambulatory surgery center that is currently shut down. I am working on some research about the Coronavirus, management plans, safety for medical personnel etc., and I’ve come across some free courses aimed at medical professionals-



COVID-19: Tackling the Novel Coronavirus


Managing COVID-19 in General Practice
Managing COVID-19 in General Practice - Online Course - FutureLearn

COVID-19 Diagnostics and Testing

COVID-19 Diagnostics and Testing - Online Course - FutureLearn



COVID-19 Critical Care: Understanding and Application




I am wondering if anyone has done these or similar courses? Has your workplace provided you with recommendations on relevant courses to do? Are you aware of any central resource that lists courses for medical personnel? What is everyone doing training wise? Thank you for your time!