COVID-19 testing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VictorOfHungerGames

May the odds be ever in your favor
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone started this? I am filling out the waiver form right now.

Apparently, we can get reimbursed for the service.

Members don't see this ad.

Have you found any info on the approved CLIA tests? I know they listed three on the video they posted as the only 3 that had been approved at the time of making the video. Apparently all of the approved tests require expensive equipment to process. Are you planning on just doing the administration of the tests or are you also trying to process the test to obtain results? I would like to just administer the test at my location in Illinois. Also, I want to process the point of care tests which currently are not available.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Have you found any info on the approved CLIA tests? I know they listed three on the video they posted as the only 3 that had been approved at the time of making the video. Apparently all of the approved tests require expensive equipment to process. Are you planning on just doing the administration of the tests or are you also trying to process the test to obtain results? I would like to just administer the test at my location in Illinois.
The test we have ordered is not the ones they mentioned on the video. It's a test kit that we need to send to a lab I believe. I haven't done one yet so I don't know how exactly it works. Other pharmacist was saying we can just sell the kit to patients directly instead and have them send the samples directly.

Reactions: 1 user