Covid sucks(rant)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilfdinar

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Stay inside and quarantine you fools. The inpatient hospitals I am supposed to rotate at are not accepting students due to covid levels.
I feel like I am not even learning and I am fearful for fourth year rotations and residency.

Members don't see this ad.

Stay inside and quarantine you fools. The inpatient hospitals I am supposed to rotate at are not accepting students due to covid levels.
I feel like I am not even learning and I am fearful for fourth year rotations and residency.

I just earned a 14 day home quarantine. My wife has the rona. The upside is now I can be all over any interview offers that come across ERAS.

St. Vincent's in Erie just kicked all med students out of the hospital due to COVID this morning!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Don’t be fearful, anything important you learn in residency and you will adapt quickly. Rotations don’t mean much in the grand scheme of things; the willingness to work and learn trump any “awesome MS4 rotation”.

I'm curious, how will residency ppl assess students next year? Will having had experience trump over someone who didnt?