cowbell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZpackSux

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ForcedEntry said:

One of my pharmacists (she's hot) and I do the skit in the pharmacy...she does awesome Bruce Dickinson.. and she'll do the exploration of space with the cowbell. It's a hoot!

Members don't see this ad :)
ZpackSux said:
One of my pharmacists (she's hot) and I do the skit in the pharmacy...she does awesome Bruce Dickinson.. and she'll do the exploration of space with the cowbell. It's a hoot!

She sounds like marriage material

ForcedEntry said:
She sounds like marriage material

She's married to a 6'6" Former Blue Chip FB player who turned down a Full Scholarship to a major football program to be an engineer...now he develops secret weapons.. I'm grooming her to be a future DOP. She's got it.

WVUPharm2007 said:
That skit isn't funny. Or maybe I'm too young/ not into pop culture to get it.

That skit isn't about the pop culture.

When you get it, let me know.

That skit is one of the best SNL has put out in years and years.

WVUPharm2007 said:
That skit isn't funny. Or maybe I'm too young/ not into pop culture to get it.

You had to be there :rolleyes:

My favorite SNL skit of all time! My friend and I always bring it up at least once when we're studying. Also when we ask each other questions if we get it right we say: "I drive a dodge Stratus" and if we get it wrong "I definately do not drive a Dodge Stratus." It cuts the monotony!

ForcedEntry said:
I always wondered who the hell that was in your avatar and what you meant by wanting 'more cowbell' VERY funny!!! :laugh: esp. since its been decades since SNL has actually been funny

Members don't see this ad :)
WVUPharm2007 said:
I've never liked SNL. It's overrated. But that's just me.
What do you think is funny? I hope you have some sense of humor. I liked the KIds in the Hall, and The State, as well as SNL, although SNL used to be better than it is now.

Wes Anderson. Stanley Kubrick. Sasha Boron Cohen. To name a few. And, as everyone on this board knows, I have NO sense of humor. At all.

WVUPharm2007 said:
And, as everyone on this board knows, I have NO sense of humor. At all.
That's not funny.

Damn! I hardly ever watched SNL, but I saw that one. One of the best! Has anyone seen the "magic fish based economy" skit? It's old, but funny.

Haha.. you mispelled a word, twice in a row, on purpoise, in identicle posts. HILARITY!!!

porpoise?

phocoeng.jpg

Taking this SNL thing isn't funny thing a little personal, eh?

Watch it again..and again.. until you think it's funny.

It's funny chit..

watch the drummer in the background.. he's trying so hard not to laugh...

WVUPharm2007 said:
Taking this SNL thing isn't funny thing a little personal, eh?
I didn't even notice this is an SNL thread.. Why would I be offended?

It's pretty damn funny, but Bruce Dickinson isn't a famous record producer, he's the singer for Iron Maiden!!!!!!! Rock On!!!! :D

WVUPharm2007 said:
/user/whateveryournameis
/user/ignore

I kick your dog, you go away.

02187160.jpg
Odd..

LOL at the Mustard because I have no clue why its there.

Dude says he ignored me because I said he wasn't funny after he said he had no sense of humor.. apparently that gaping lack of a sense of humor feasts on those who draw attention to it.

dish-CANDIED.jpg

Plagiarist?

Are you sure you're mentally fit for pharmacy?

Plagiarist! You didn't snap that photograph!

I have no retort. You have thoroughly crushed me.

Ahem.

I kid, of course.

The can on the right is me; the can on the left ... is you.

crushed_can.jpg

Brace yourself for further reorganization of your structural composition.

A picture of the tallest structure on Earth, CN Tower. I took this picture in Toronto. I've had many people tell me I'm a good photographer, I don't get it, I barely got it in the picture. Odd....

ATT1.jpg

WVUPharm2007 said:
A picture of the tallest structure on Earth, CN Tower. I took this picture in Toronto. I've had many people tell me I'm a good photographer, I don't get it, I barely got it in the picture. Odd....

ATT1.jpg
Believe me sweetie....you got enough to feed the needy!! :thumbup:

I would like to B.A.S.E. jump that!