CP Board study material

Started by YoungFP
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

YoungFP

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for CP study materials especially for that nebulous concept of lab management. Has anybody got a nice summary of what we NEED TO KNOW about CLIA?
Thanks in advance!
 
I have heard great things about the quick compendium for clinical path from ASCP- A new edition came out recently-
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Clinical Laboratory Pearls, editor: Steven L. Jones (small book, rainbow cover). Pretty much got me through boards (since I didn't learn any CP in residency).