CPE 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mimi2016

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Good Morning to everyone!
So I am applying for the CPE, does anyone know how long after applying you receive the date and place. I just want to know how much time I have in order to keep studying for the test.
Also, any current recommendations I have read the MOA for this year and I am going by it. Anyone who has taken it recently?
Thank you, anything helps!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You shoud check out "Training Programs for CPE ONLY (no TOEFL, no BSCE, no NAVLE)" thread, there is lots of useful info there.

Hello Good Morning to everyone!
So I am applying for the CPE, does anyone know how long after applying you receive the date and place. I just want to know how much time I have in order to keep studying for the test.
Also, any current recommendations I have read the MOA for this year and I am going by it. Anyone who has taken it recently?
Thank you, anything helps!

I went through the ECFVG so once I applied I was able to chose which date I wanted for the CPE. if you are doing the NEB I am not sure. I had one friend who was notified like one Month prior to the exam date they gave her. I'd say stick with what's on the common diseases list. look at the rougher break down of the sections in terms of Mark allocation in the rougher MAO. That is key. know where to get your marks. half comes from taking a proper history and doing a good physical examination. it's a rough exam and I somehow managed to pass on the first try. stay calm, don't get too stressed.

Members don't see this ad :)
I went through the ECFVG so once I applied I was able to chose which date I wanted for the CPE. if you are doing the NEB I am not sure. I had one friend who was notified like one Month prior to the exam date they gave her. I'd say stick with what's on the common diseases list. look at the rougher break down of the sections in terms of Mark allocation in the rougher MAO. That is key. know where to get your marks. half comes from taking a proper history and doing a good physical examination. it's a rough exam and I somehow managed to pass on the first try. stay calm, don't get too stressed.

Hello Jonjoseph, Hope you are doing great. I am about to prepare for BCSE and NAVLE. I graduated a way long time in 2007. Now, I am at a very preliminary stage and seeking for information.

In the first place I do no know much both exams differs in depth.
Second, I wonder if the same reference materials are used for both exams preparation.
Also, I appreciate if anyone can help me by giving me his/her reference books/question book. I live in Alberta, Canada.

Thanks in advance, Midekssa Email: [email protected]

Hello Buddies,

I am preparing for BCSE and NAVLE. I graduated in 2007 in other country, but now I live in Alberta, Canada.

Thus, I am at a very preliminary stage to take the exams and seeking for more information. In the first place, I do no know how much both exams differs in depth. Second, I wonder if the same reference materials are used for both exams preparation.

Also, I appreciate if anyone can help me by giving me a used reference books/question book. Really, it will hep me a lot.

Thanks in advance, Midekssa Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi
I am a foreign veterinarian and about to apply for ecfvg certification program. I have a question about that new policy..... what does that international jurisdiction mean? Can my veterinarian boss in Nigeria sign for me or?