CPE Study Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Devil Jatt86

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just passed the BCSE and now am preparing for the CPE, which I will take in July. Is anyone also preparing for the CPE and wanting to join a study group?

Members don't see this ad.

I just passed the BCSE and now am preparing for the CPE, which I will take in July. Is anyone also preparing for the CPE and wanting to join a study group?
Hi Did you took the CPE already ? I just pass the BCSE and now looking for CPE group to network , Anyone ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, Vetesmed21, I have not taken it yet. I will take it in 18 days. Not looking forward to it. Last days of crunch time. If you want to study together, my email is [email protected]

Good luck on your CPE :)) I will be retaking one of the sections in July as well, in Vegas.
Just stay as calm as possible, 90% fail because of the nervousness. Go in there with confidence :)

Hi everyone, I like to join the CPE Study group, is there any around southern CA area?

I pass BCSE and NAVLE already, but I need some hands on experience on equine and cattle, does anyone having some good idea about that?

Hi everyone, I like to join the CPE Study group, is there any around southern CA area?

I pass BCSE and NAVLE already, but I need some hands on experience on equine and cattle, does anyone having some good idea about that?
Hey there, I havent taken the CPE yet, but I believe that there is a someone who does teach cattle and equine part of the CPE to students at her farm for a price.
Heres the link for that : CPE Prep: What to bring, what to wear, and nearest airports

Hey there, I havent taken the CPE yet, but I believe that there is a someone who does teach cattle and equine part of the CPE to students at her farm for a price.
Heres the link for that : CPE Prep: What to bring, what to wear, and nearest airports

Thanks for sharing, I know this website, that's my backup plan, because they are in the east coast....

it's really far away from me, I am still trying to find a equine doctor who likes to let my shadow him.

Hi guys, I'm looking for a study partner for the CPE to go over the sections of the MOA, preferably in the mornings. If you are interested please PM me your skype or watsapp.