Cpe

Started by srkvet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

srkvet

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know there are many posts about the dreaded CPE and I have seen many suggestions that relate to the BCSE or NAVLE. What I have not found, are any study materials directed solely at the CPE. I have found a website and was wondering if anyone has heard of this or have found the book helpful: www.vcrc.net. They say this book is of CPE study material written by a former examinee. Also, if anyone has any other hidden tips besides studying the handbook, NAVLE materials, and such, it would be much appreciated.