CPJE studying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yellowposts982

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I am planning to take the CPJE in about 2 months. I am 2 years out of school now and took the NAPLEX 2 years ago as well. I feel as though I'm a little rusty in the clinical areas. For those who have passed, what study materials did you use, and what would you recommend I buy to study for 2 months?

I only have the weissman books right now. Not sure what else to purchase. I am thinking about purchasing the ebay charts and the rxprep cpje. I don't know if I need to buy the complete rxprep naplex review since the cpje does cover a lot of clinical things. Would the rxprep cpje be enough to cover the clinical areas? Or would any of you recommend buying rxprep naplex complete review as well as the rxprep cpje?

Would definitely appreciate any input. Thanks a lot.
 
I used the weissman book and the RxPrep CPJE study material. For law. For clinical you can expect anything and everything as far as topics. They seemed to focus on counseling points and side effects. So I would have to say brush up on the topics you feel like you need help in. I personally used the RxPrep guide for the clinical portion. but I'm not sure how much you need to brush up on. I would heavily suggest reviewing brand names if you don't know them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad