CPLEE Psychprep Study Guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

foreverbull

Psychologist
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
****UPDATE: SOLD--not available.****

2016 Psychprep CPLEE Study Guide, full price costs $350. Comes with printed study materials, 4 audio workshop cds (with practice test questions), and the workshop printed powerpoint. I passed the CPLEE my first time taking it with these materials alone.

A steal at $115. Free shipping.

There was only one outdated item of information in my set due to an updated regulation (licensure expiration is no longer tied to birthdate) and I marked it in the study packet.
Private message me if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi I am interested. I also have a question.
I will be moving to California next year and I am starting the pre-licensure application and I noticed that they require 5 training courses( human sexuality, aging, child abuse, violence, and substance). Do you know where I can find a list of the pre approved online courses? Why is California so strict!!!!???

Thanks!!

I still have the CPLEE practice materials if you are interested! Just private message me if you want to talk buying/selling details.

For the online courses,
CE CEUs for Psychologists, LMFTs, Social Workers, Counselors, LPCCs and Nurses | Zur Institute
has all courses except substance abuse for $200, although someone in this forum said that CE4Less offered all of the courses except substance abuse for $60. I used Zur, so if you use CE4Less, double check that it is legit and that the Board approved it.

JFK University offers Substance Abuse CEs but it's expensive...and the only option I know of approved by the board. I think it was around $300-400?

This thread might help: Pre-Licensure Courses in CA Online

I moved to Cali from out of state, so I can sympathize!

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome thanks so much! Is the substance class a semester long?

Awesome thanks so much! Is the substance class a semester long?

I think it's designed to be but you can complete it as quickly as you want. I finished it in a weekend.

Reactions: 1 user