CPMC vs UC Irvine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shrinkinglurk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let it begin! I see a lot of these in other forums (namely IM), thought I would try here.

Prior to interviews, these were my top two choices. No change after interviews. Would appreciate any views on either/both programs as I certify and re-certify and re-re-certify (...) my ROL. Would also gratefully appreciate any input on living in $an Francisco on a resident's salary (spouse plus spawn on the way). Thank you in advance for the help. Good luck to everyone else in this process.

Members don't see this ad.

Let it begin! I see a lot of these in other forums (namely IM), thought I would try here.

Prior to interviews, these were my top two choices. No change after interviews. Would appreciate any views on either/both programs as I certify and re-certify and re-re-certify (...) my ROL. Would also gratefully appreciate any input on living in $an Francisco on a resident's salary (spouse plus spawn on the way). Thank you in advance for the help. Good luck to everyone else in this process.

It would help other SDN'ers get a better sense for the kind of feedback you are looking for if you could first post your own observations and impressions about the two programs.

In addition, it would help to dispel any possible perceptions that you are just free-riding off of SDN without providing any of your own contribution in return.

-AT.

It would help other SDN'ers get a better sense for the kind of feedback you are looking for if you could first post your own observations and impressions about the two programs.

In addition, it would help to dispel any possible perceptions that you are just free-riding off of SDN without providing any of your own contribution in return.

-AT.

Hear, Hear!