Cpse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HVACPSM

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken the new version of the CPSE (after 2/1/11)? Can anyone tell me what the passing score is? Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

i thought on aatbs page it says 83?
10 point raise i think...

I just took the test today and passed! The passing score this time around is 83 - apparently the highest it has ever been!

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats!!! did you use a study program?

I had hand-me-down materials from both PsychPrep and AATBS. Some of the questions on the test were word for word from the practice tests!

i'm using aatbs for eppp, but wasn't sure which to use for cpse- do you recommend one over the other?

I think the AATBS materials are too in depth while the Psych Prep are not detailed enough. That being said more is always better so if you are going to choose one got AATBS.

thanks for the help! I've been wondering about this for awhile!

Hi there,

I am just about to begin studying for the CPSE. I am also getting hand me down materials from both AATBS and Psychprep along with practice exams. Can you share what your experience was like, in studying for the exam viz the EPPP and the timeline you followed. Also any tips and strategies you would be able to share would be great.

Thanks.