Crack DAT biology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweetirrv2020

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Wanted to know if using Crack DAT biology is useful and if it's similar to the DAT questions?I just took a practice exam and got an 18 on the Crack DAT biology...I could've done better since I had 10 minutes left to go over the test, but decided to just submit since it's late at night. I've done datqvault and been ranging from 17-23 on the 10 benchmark tests, read cliff ap biology notes once, and just went over the destroyer once (really understood most of the questions). Any advice is helpful :)

Members don't see this ad.

Ive been looking at these too. I heard as a whole the science section is pretty crappy. Ive been scoring 15's on it and was really upset then I found a thread that stated another person was scoring 17's and got a 21 on the real dat

All of the CrackDAT sciences are inaccurate... don't worry about bad scores... heck, don't use it at all to study for the sciences...

Members don't see this ad :)
I second that...for example one of their questions was: Where does fertilization occur? Ans: Ampulla
The real answer is Fallopian tubes (oviduct). Stay away from CrackDATBio, sciences seriously inaccurate, stick to CDP though.

Destroyer and Chads will do the trick

Fertilization occurs in the ampulla of the fallopian tube. It's very specific. I've gotten from a 15-20 so far

I'm using it, it better work or else....

:-(

I will cry

Posted using SDN Mobile

I personally feel as if it helps. The questions are tough and very specific. I think we'll be fine. Just go over your mistakes