Jun 8, 2009
Status
for all those of you who have bought and tried the CRACK DAT MATH and taken the DAT after, has it helped you a lot?

I was looking to buy it but it is as usual expensive. They only have a 10 set version and not a 5 exam version like they have for PAT

I am currently using the destroyer and doing 40 questions times for 45 min. I know speed is definitely something to work on math and besides that my math is fine. I do great when i dont time it but when i do my score drops easily by 4 points.

I will use top score and achiever to practice full length tests. I was wondering if in addition to those will it significantly be helpful if I purchase the CRACK math. I know for a fact i wont be able to do all 10 tests but I may do about 4 atleast 6 to not feel guilty about spending so much.

Will it be really helpful and worth it or should i just stick to topscore and achiever?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads