crack DAT math

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDS to be

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI guys, just wanted to know for those of you out there who have the crack DAT math, how is it? How close is to the real DAT and is it worth getting it? I currently have the crack DAT PAT and its awesome, but don't know about the math. Thx

Members don't see this ad.

Honestly, I haven't tried the CRACK DAT MATH, but I did use the Kaplan BB and the Math Destroyer. Personally, I found the Kaplan Math not too helpful. It was more a matter of timing and learning tricks to avoid spending too much time of your problems. Review notes from algebra and trig, maybe work with some SAT books, but the Math Destroyer was a good bet in my opinion.

Crack the DAT Math was very good for practicing timing. There were more word problems on the real DAT though. I was getting 18-25 on crack, and I got 25 on the real thing. So it definitely wasn't too easy. I think it was worth it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did use crack math and honestly, I will stick to kaplan or some of your old stuff. Its great for timin but as far as the material goes not that great IMO.