Crack DAT PAT & DAT/Math Destroyer WANTED!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emhart2190

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all! I am re-taking the DAT this fall because my first scores were horrific. I am NOT willing to pay this year's $360 fee if I am NOT prepared. I've got Cliff's AP Bio and I've ordered Chad's videos but I'd still really love to have the Crack DAT PAT and the destroyers. Is ANYONE out there selling any or all three of these? PLEASE HELP.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all! I am re-taking the DAT this fall because my first scores were horrific. I am NOT willing to pay this year's $360 fee if I am NOT prepared. I've got Cliff's AP Bio and I've ordered Chad's videos but I'd still really love to have the Crack DAT PAT and the destroyers. Is ANYONE out there selling any or all three of these? PLEASE HELP.

Crack DAT is a computer program you download specific to your computer, you will need to buy it from the company that makes it. Google it and you will find it.

Crack DAT is a computer program you download specific to your computer, you will need to buy it from the company that makes it. Google it and you will find it.

The software can typically be sold for a second user to download and manipulate, so I was just checking because I was hoping for reduced prices. Thanks for you input.

The software can typically be sold for a second user to download and manipulate, so I was just checking because I was hoping for reduced prices. Thanks for you input.

Unless you are a computer maniac I say good luck...they are really strict about one person even putting it on 2 of their own personal computers.