CRACK DAT PAT---is it worth it???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

navneetdh

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
crack dat pat has a bundle package of $300 which included science, pat and math.
IS IT WORTH IT???

I know the PAT is good and I will buy it but is the bundle package with unlimited access and science and math in it, worth 200 extra dollars??

(p.s. I am not cheap; i am poor lol)

Members don't see this ad.

Don't know about the Crack dat sciences and math, but the PAT is 100% worth it. You can always just get the CDP for Pat and upgrade later if you're unsure now. I think CDP+Destroyer+Cliffs are the best combo's for pat and science

all ive heard on these boards is how CD science is terrible. so it sounds like you shouldnt waste your money on it.

I was considering about purchasing the crack dat pat "royal flush edition" for 200 dollars..

I'm not sure whether I need to do thousands of "bonus" questions..

Guess just go for the ace edition?

Members don't see this ad :)
Stay away from crack the science, it's worth about as much for the DAT as condoms are to a celibate priest.

You can always upgrade to a higher version.

I started off with the CDP King version(5 sets) and CDM (10 sets). And after the 4th PAT exam, I realized I need more practice exams. So I upgraded to Ace version (10 sets), but then it still showed 5 tests on my computer. So I contacted CDP and they called me and fixed the problem. And the guy that called was talking about CDR (5 sets of reading) and he said I would get $20 discount as I have both CDP and CDM. So I ended up getting CDR with $20 less!!! :laugh:

But I'm not going to upgrade Math because 10 sets is enough for me. For science, I think destroyer is the best for practice problems. :D

So, start out with the cheaper one, and upgrade as you figure out which sections you need more help. You will be able to tell as you do those practice exams.

Good luck! :luck:

I'd say stick with CRACKPAT only. If you are pretty okay at PAT, don't get the royal flush package, with like 10,000 questions, BUT if you're like me and need all the practice you can get, then I'd say get the royal flush package. :)

I know CDP is pretty good, bu what do you think about CDM and CDR? I am getting CDP and CDM but not sure about CDR yet!

You can always upgrade to a higher version.

I started off with the CDP King version(5 sets) and CDM (10 sets). And after the 4th PAT exam, I realized I need more practice exams. So I upgraded to Ace version (10 sets), but then it still showed 5 tests on my computer. So I contacted CDP and they called me and fixed the problem. And the guy that called was talking about CDR (5 sets of reading) and he said I would get $20 discount as I have both CDP and CDM. So I ended up getting CDR with $20 less!!! :laugh:

But I'm not going to upgrade Math because 10 sets is enough for me. For science, I think destroyer is the best for practice problems. :D

So, start out with the cheaper one, and upgrade as you figure out which sections you need more help. You will be able to tell as you do those practice exams.

Good luck! :luck:

I know CDP is pretty good, bu what do you think about CDM and CDR? I am getting CDP and CDM but not sure about CDR yet!

I got CDR like 3 days ago, so I haven't tried them out yet. But the rep was telling me that CDR prepares you for inference/tone questions where search and destroy method wouldn't work! That's why I got it. And also I got it mainly because I wanted practice on timing. You get $20 off if you already have CDP + CDM as well! :D

I will let you know more after I try the first set.:love:

Good luck on studying!!!:luck:

keep me posted please and possibly pm me. thanks

I got CDR like 3 days ago, so I haven't tried them out yet. But the rep was telling me that CDR prepares you for inference/tone questions where search and destroy method wouldn't work! That's why I got it. And also I got it mainly because I wanted practice on timing. You get $20 off if you already have CDP + CDM as well! :D

How many passages does your CDR have?

I would also like to hear some feedback on the reading part...
Good luck studying guys!