Crack DAT PAT/Math

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

suz323

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who bought the Crack DAT PAT and/or Math, which one did you get? I noticed there are 3 editions (King, Ace, Royal Flush). Same goes for the Math one. I guess the pricier ones have more questions and features. Which would you recommend?

Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I got the biggest one. I'm not sure if it was a wise choice, but I can tell you what it offers.

PAT:

This is obviously a must have. Crap loads of angles to work through, and they are really hard so its good. Also lots of cube counting and hole punching. Also 10 tests which you can time. The corrections are only available to the test versions as far as I know.

QR:

25 tests. Video explanations. From what I hear, its very close to the real DAT QR. So I've been doing 2-3 of those a day. Some of them are challenging, but generally easy (which is basically like the DAT). One thing these taught me is that I need to get faster, so it was worth it.

RC:

There are 10 tests. They seem easier than what would be on a DAT (although I'm studying for the MCAT with princeton review, so their stuff is a lot harder). I'm hoping its just because I'm brilliant and not because they are really easy :(. However, practice is practice, and 10 tests is 10 tests.

Nat Sci:

Pretty difficult. 10 tests again. The thing is they do ask random details that I wouldn't know in a million years. So I'm not sure how close it is to an actual DAT. But I like the fact that it is difficult over being easy.

Overall, I'm pretty happy (considering the DAT will be a pretty huge part of my life). If I could make the purchase again, I'd probably only buy math/PAT unless you didn't buy any of the other stuff for practice (I didn't yet, figured I'd finish the CDP stuff first). I should also clarify, I got the package that includes all 4.

heh I feel like I'm an advertisement board.

Anyway, gluck!

EDIT: I guess I read your question wrong. In terms of size, I'd take the royal flush of the DAT just because 5 tests isn't enough, and their questions are too good to pass up on. In terms of math, 25 tests is PROBABLY overkill. I would be fine with a few tests, but I'm a math minor so its a strength for me. Depends on how good you are there. But its pretty easy stuff