Crack DAT Pat printscreen

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HannibalLecter

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How is it possible for some people to extract out the exact image of their questions in Crack DAT Pat when Printscr doesn't work and the copy function doesn't work for the program.

I wanted to extract out the image and print so I could measure the angles?!?

Members don't see this ad.

How is it possible for some people to extract out the exact image of their questions in Crack DAT Pat when Printscr doesn't work and the copy function doesn't work for the program.

hit the Print Screen button your keyboard and paste it into Word or Microsoft Pain then you should be able to print it out! You can do this for anything that appears on your screen that you would like to print, but does not give you the option to do so.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you have a Mac, you just press Command+3 and it takes a picture of the whole screen... OR Command+4 to choose specifically what to take a screenshot of.

most new microsoft computers have a 'snipping tool' on them that is found in accessories. that should do it.