Crack Dat Pat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Muelitas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, I was wondering if it makes a difference from purchasing the "Ace edition" opposed to the "Royal edition" ( I know the royal edition is more $$, but I was wondering if it'll be a huge difference). For those of you who already took the DAT using this method as prep, please advise...

Members don't see this ad.

I just got the regular 10test, NO tutorials version. After 5 tests, i've gone from 17-21. So i am inclined to say, save ur money, and just practice.

I do have some prior knowledge though of strategies from KBB, and stuff but you can easily find out the information from SDN or just the web. (Also, reviewing ur tests, questions u got wrong OR right, definitely helps).

I just got the regular 10test, NO tutorials version. After 5 tests, i've gone from 17-21. So i am inclined to say, save ur money, and just practice.

I do have some prior knowledge though of strategies from KBB, and stuff but you can easily find out the information from SDN or just the web. (Also, reviewing ur tests, questions u got wrong OR right, definitely helps).

I also have KBB, so I guess it'll be fine to get the Ace edition. I really would like to save the money if it wont make a huge difference. Thanks for your input!

Members don't see this ad :)
Speaking from someone who had one and went to the royal flush edition. Theres no difference that I have noticed whatsoever.

Just like everybody said, save your money. 5 tests are more than enough, especially because you are probably also investing in other prep materials.

Awesome! I'm glad I can save that money for now, because I'm sure later in applications fees etc, there's really noo shortcuts!! Thanks everyone you guys are great!! Thanks again!

On a side note, if you feel the 5 tests aren't enough after you're done, Crack Dat people are nice and offer upgrades to buy the other 5 tests. The Royal Flush ed is a waste of money though since you don't need 5000 Angles, Cubes and Hole - Punch. Those are pretty easy on the real DAT.

I would get the 10 test edition, and you can retake them, as well as choose to take a random test from the 10. very sufficient

i got the smallest package and did all the practice to get time management down, but i spent more time reviewing my answers to look for patterns and ques that i could pick up on during the real test. using it that way saved me a ton of time on the top-front-end section.

just my two cents.

I took 5 of those tests, and that was plenty sufficient. The program is definitely worth the money. I got a 25 on that section.

I took 5 of those tests, and that was plenty sufficient. The program is definitely worth the money. I got a 25 on that section.

Wow 25 is sogood!
How much were you getting on crack dat pat?
I'm using that program too and I was just wondering how similar it is to the real pat
Thanks!

I got the royal flush ed and made full use of the extra hole punch and angles questions. By the time I did the actual PAT, I was cruising through the hole punch section, buying me plenty of time for pattern folding, which was WAY harder on the real exam. Achiever's TFE, Keyhole and Pattern folding come close to the real thing.

I took my DAT today. I used the 10 test addition. I thought those tests were very similar to the real thing, although the pattern folding was slightly more difficult on the DAT. All other sections except for angles seemed a little easier on the DAT. On CDP, I got 19, 20, couple of 21s, few 22s, and a 23. I ended up scoring a 24 on the real DAT.